HAMMERED EASTERN CUP - RAIN CHAIN
Pure Copper Hammered Eastern Cup in natural untreated copper features hand hammered cups that are interconnected with a series of rings to efficiently transport rain water from your home’s gutter.
- Each cup is hand hammered with a total of 13 cups and 12 links.
- Total length extends 8.5 feet inclusive of a triangular gutter installation clip.
- The cups wide opening extending 3.5” diameter can receive a substantial amount of rain water.
- The copper will develop a brown rustic patina over time.
Note: Due to the decorative enhancement of the double loop links, it will result in a splash factor as the water travels down the chain. Please keep this in mind when selecting appropriate rain chain for your home.
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5" triangular gutter Clip)
- Cup Size: 3.5" Diameter x 2.25"(H)
- Cup bottom Opening: 1" Diameter
- Cups & Link Per Chain: 13 hammered Copper Cups and 12 Links
- Material: Pure Copper
- Sheet Thickness: 23 gauge
- Finish: Natural Copper
- UPC: 633402290276
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- 5" Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Bottom Connector (Clip)
- Installation Instructions